Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Education

Before following this blog, you should know a bit about my trading background - otherwise, why even go further??

I completed the basic stock course from Investools approx 5 years ago. 

After that I purchased the rest of the Investools courses from Ebay (sorry Investools, but I had to save the money in order to use it for active trading).  These courses were via DVD and workbooks consisting of:  Basic Options, Advanced Options, and Technical Analysis.

I have also attended all the Investools workshops thanks to God's blessings via a neighbor friend, Mike P.  These were the same courses that I actually purchased from Ebay, but still got to attend!!  Thanks Mike, you've been an inspiration and a great help.

I attended the 2008 Investools conference in Las Vegas, NV.

The entire Investools education took approx 4 years in all.  

In addition to that, I've also read multiple books and websites on trading.

Most recently I have had subscriptions to a couple of different professional trader websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment