Sunday, August 2, 2009

Back to the basics

I wanted to let you know about that crossover in the market when it happened.  So, now I need to back up a little and give you a bit more information on:
1.  Charts
2.  Finding stocks to trade
3.  Set ups 
4.  Entries (including position sizing, time horizons, targets, etc.)
5.  Position Management
6.  Exits

From here we'll get a bit more into the specifics.  There'll be a ton of info here, but also much will be left out due to time and space.  So, at times I may refer you to look further into certain items via other resources.  

I'll be updating this blog periodically and sporadically.  But, I'll eventually get all the info down and then I'll move onto specific trades.

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them on this blog and I'll reply when I get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment