Saturday, November 21, 2009

Current Status

Well, I've had some losers lately, not a good start to this blog. But, by seeing my early losses on this blog you will gain some good knowledge on what NOT to do. Please learn from my mistakes and save your money.

I've got a trip planned for the middle of December, basically options expiration week. So, I'm not putting on any new trades until I get back (remember the PALM lesson). Until then I will be doing some backtesting, cleaning up some charts, polishing up my trading plan and getting ready to punish the market in 2010.

The only trade I have on is FAST. I will close out this trade before I leave for my trip. Once I get back, then I'll probably need to do a little more work to turn this from a losing trade to a winning trade.

If you are not going out of town and can watch the market during the holidays then try to put on some nice out of the money credit spreads. The WONDERFUL part about the holidays in the market is THETA. There's tons of it because of all the days the market is closed around the holidays.

One last item to remember about the holidays - the market generally does not move much, it just kinda drifts sideways and up. So, focus on some Bull Put Credit Spreads.

No comments:

Post a Comment