Friday, January 7, 2011

LEN - profits taken



Another profitable trade - thanks Lord!

Took profit on LEN today, here's the chart:
I didn't get out at the top of the candle, as it moved early and quickly today. I'm sure it will eventually go back up to the exact target, but we're close enough AND in just a few days (after the weekend) earnings come out - I'm too close to the target to play around with earnings.

I don't like earnings in general, they're more of a gamble than anything and I'm NOT a gambler when I trade. I trade with a definitive edge over the market and do my gambling when I'm in Vegas.

I originally bought a May 17 Call Option for $2.73 and sold it today for $3.30, giving me a $0.57 profit for a 20% ROI in 13 trading days.

So, the market triple dog dared me and I won - time to enjoy the prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment