Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes - thanks David Bowie


Alright, time to change our trading style a bit.

As you can tell from the prior posts, I had some losses and am ticked at myself for not "seeing" the problems during my trading. I think I had a "...momentary lapse of reason..." and was too focused on my concrete rules and not letting my subjectivity out to play with my objectivity.

So, from this point forward, I'm going to be more balanced and we're going to have a bit more fun. I'm going to be putting quite a bit more out there to you regarding selling of options and of "debit spreads" and "credit spreads".

From here on, we will also play more with Theta and will work more to "fix our trades".

So, getting ready for some fun roller coaster trading

No comments:

Post a Comment