Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Moving Forward

From this point forward, I'm going to be putting my live trades on here.

****Please note:  I am NOT telling you to take the trades that I take.  Any trades that you take are done completely at YOUR OWN RISK.  I am NOT a broker, I am NOT an advisor, so again, anything you use from this website is done AT YOUR OWN RISK***

My suggestion would be to paper trade these for yourself.  This means FAKE MONEY.  Do this in order to get a good feel on how this trading style works.

Also, as I'm trading, I'm going to just start putting other info on this blog.  This info will consist on what I watch for indicators, what else I'm looking at in order to help me trade, and possibly trades that do not necessarily line up with this style.

I'll also be getting into quite a bit of "Diagonal Calendar Spreads" from my initial entries.  Be sure at this point to look up Diagonal Calendar Spreads online to become familiar with them.

I know we are kinda in a choppy market right now, but the market is never "perfect" so you just gotta trade what the market gives you.

Strap in tight, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment