Monday, May 16, 2011

Market Foolery


After the recent nonsensical movement of the market lately, I've been researching out some additional trading set ups.

Right now, the way I trade, is that I trade in a trending market. If the market isn't trending, then I don't have a way to trade. I completely understand the different ways to trade during a non-trending (i.e. sideways) market, but I don't like most of them. They don't send me the right mojo.

So, I'm testing some different setups and should have something within the next month or so. I just don't see any edge in the market right now - so no new setups until this market gets directional again.

In the meantime, I still have on 2 trades and we'll see which way they go. Until then, I'll continue to work on my new ideas. Watch out for the fools in the market out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment