Thursday, June 30, 2011

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!


I know it's only June 30th, but it's also July 4th eve-eve-eve-eve.

Thank you to all those who have served, or are serving our country - your commitment has given us our freedom.

Now onto the markets.  Today is Thursday, Monday is July 4th (markets are closed).  As explained in the last post - most BIG MONEY will be getting out of their trades tomorrow around noon or earlier.  So, I'm expecting a bit of a pullback tomorrow.

I do think that the markets are turning more bullish and believe that next week after the holiday there will be plenty of buying.

I have taken off my CBS trade and have left 2 trades on for now.  I really need to get into about 2-3 more trades at this point but I'm not going to do it today.  Instead I'll use today as my trigger to take an entry and instead actually buy my options (i.e. take my entries) tomorrow.  This way I may be able to get a better price on my options because the stock prices should be lower tomorrow.

That's my plan and we'll see how it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment