Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Working Man


Well, after approx a decade without a boss, I'm back working for corporate America again. Not to bore you with the details, but it does put a bit of a twist in my trading.

I'm still looking to enter trades around the 3:45 - 4:00 EST time and will take off trades whenever I can. Nothing has changed with the trading - it's just that I've got less time now and I gotta be more efficient.

So, things may be a little slow going for a few days until I get into the swing of working and working the work around the real work - trading. And, until I get my trading account high enough to be obscene, then I'll keep on working. Gotta let those profits continually build the account - taking to heart what Einstein believed, "The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest."

No comments:

Post a Comment