Friday, February 4, 2011

Early Profits - DDR


Thank you LORD!

I decided to take profits a little early today. It was more of a "gut feeling" than anything else. It's a Friday, we're fairly close to the target, and I'm looking for some good longer term movement out of stocks with entries lining up early next week.

I could have just as easily stayed in and it would have been a good thing to do as well. Sometimes you'll find with trading that there are times when there is no real solid right or wrong way to go, you just gotta follow your gut. My gut said to take the money and use it for the next good set up.

Here's the chart:
I sold the long call today for $1.85 and originally bought it for $1.48, giving me a $0.37 return in 14 trading days for an ROI of 25%. I'll take the trades day in and day out for the rest of my trading career. These could be thought of as "base hits" and base hits are what makes a team WORLD CHAMPIONS.


No comments:

Post a Comment