Monday, February 14, 2011

WFT - profits taken


Thank you LORD for the Valentine's Day Gift - a blessing!
I took profits in WFT today, here's the chart:

This was close enough to my target for me - as I had other trades I wanted to get into and needed to free up some trading capital. Sometimes, when most of the profit has been made, then I'll close out the trade early in order to capture my profit and use that same trading capital to place trades that have a bigger potential. This is called Money Management and is one of the keys in helping you grow your account more proficiently.

I originally bought this option for $3.31 approx 9 trading days ago and sold it today for $4.00, thereby netting a $0.69 profit with an ROI of 20%. Another base hit - Glory to God for this trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment