Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Trade - DELL

Isaiah 54:17 "... no weapon forged against you will prevail..."


The markets are starting to show some strength again after some foolery lately.

Today I got the second consecutive close above a significant high.  The line on the chart shows the high, but that high was longer than 3 months ago, so you can't see it.  Believe me, it's there.

This is the first method of trading that I use, for lack of a better term, I just call it the "hi/lo" system.  The main thing is that this used to be bear territory and now with 2 days of closing in this territory tells me that the bulls are getting strong and should push the bears back to their next "line in the sand" - i.e. the next level of resistance above, which is approx 23.00

In this method, I'm looking for longer dated option, around 90+ days.  So, today I bought a Nov 18 Call for $1.07.  This trade is something that we'll give plenty of room, and time, to move - also plenty of room above to make some great profit.  I have a stop placed just below the 2nd level of support below.

We'll let God take it from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment