Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Trade - PXP

Psalm 108:13 "With God we will gain victory, and he will trample down our enemies."


I've been waiting for the market to make up it's mind on where it's going to go.  We were on a long bearish pullback, then a sharp bullish move higher, and now I've got a bearish entry.

So, needless to say it's been quite the choppy market and you just have to be patient and wait for your edge.  I've been in cash for about a week now - my last trades were bullish.

Here's a chart of the trade I took today:


You can see my highs and lows marked on the chart.  I had an entry today in PXP and I'm just looking for this to trade down to the last low.

I bought an August 37 Put Option for $1.61.  Looking for this to be a quick profitable trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment