Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Trade - KR

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Time to make some profit.


Here's the 2nd trade I got into today.

Same method as DELL, the hi/lo method.  2 day's close above a significant high and I'm ready to trade.

The target (i.e. next level of resistance above) is 26.84, so just over a dollar or so away.  Not as much way to go as DELL, but since it's still the same method, then I buy 90+ days out.

I bought the October 26 Call for $1.00, and put my stop just below to levels of support below.

Now that I've given some examples of my different methods of trading, I'm not going to go into the particulars too much anymore to shorten the time it takes to blog these trades.  I'll still put them on here, and with some research of this blog, you'll easily be able to understand how I trade.

Let's make some profit now.

No comments:

Post a Comment