Saturday, July 2, 2011

WNR - back into this one

Deuteronomy 15:6 "For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations, but will borrow from none."


Got back into WNR on Friday, here's the chart:


Along with AKS, this one is also based on the hi/low trading style.  A 2 day close above a significant high.  This will be a short move, just up to the next level of resistance and will look to take profit just below that level.

I got in at at noon and look where this trade closed:

It really rallied the rest of the day, going close to the next level.  If I was not playing hookey Friday afternoon, I most likely would have taken profits on this one again.

I bought the Sept 18 Call for $1.92.

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

DID I MENTION - SAFE??

No comments:

Post a Comment